miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010


Seahorse
I'm high and I'm happy and I'm free I got my whole heart Laid out right in front of me And I finally can see The way it's always been The need for peace Starts from within
So I leave my possesions to the wind And I'm done with ever wanting anything Well I can die satisfied No desires do I hide Not today, not today Nor for the next one thousand lives
I want to be a little seahorseI want to be a little seahorseA little seahorse
I want to be a little seahorseI want to be a little seahorseI want to be a little seahorse...
Well I'm scared of ever being born againIf it's in this form again Well I wanna know how why where and when and then I wanna see you be the bright night skyI wanna see you come back as the light I wanna see you be the bright night sky I wanna see you come back as the light


y ahora que pasara si miro para arriba y te veo a vos cortado en dos pedazos por una guillotina francesa infectada con colera y tifus y entonses me decis escuchame emanuel si me podes ayudar necesito un vaso de agua, voy te lo llevo te lo tomas y me preguntas como andas loco todo bien?
tendria que pasar eso si supuestamente quiero ver un fantasma por que estaba leyendo un estudio que decia que si en teoria habia fantasmas eran imagenes magneticas del momento de su muerte o algo asi entendes? por eso, el sabado te animas a prender el asado?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Opiniones